So I was kinda bored…
001. What is your name: Julia
002. Spell your name backwards: Ailuj
003. Date of birth: July 22nd
004. Male or female: Girl all the way
005. Astrological sign: Cancer
006. Nicknames: Juli
007. Occupation: Student/knitter
008. Height: about 5’6-ish I think
009. Weight: 85 kg (just lost 2 kg in the last month, w00t!)
010. Hair color: dark blone/light brown
011. Eye color: green/blue
012. Where were you born: Finland
013. Where do you reside now: Aberystwyth, Wales
014. Age: 22
015. Screen names: luliriisi pretty much everywhere, I’m nothing if not predictable
016. E-mail addy: I’m sure you could find out if you really wanted to…
017. What does your screen name stand for: It’s a variation of my first and middle names
018. What is your LJ name: Luliriisi
019. What does your LJ name stand for: Same answer as for #17
020. Pets: One dog, sorta. She (a German sheperd named Mocca) is at home and I wasn’t even there when they got her so… Well, she is kinda my dog too.
021. Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake: 1. It was actually one of those tea lights. XD
022. Piercings: Two pairs in the ears
023. Tattoo’s: Nada
024. Shoe size: Er, European 41/42, UK 8, US 11… I think.
025. Righty or lefty: Righty
026. Wearing: Black v-neck shirt, navy blue sweats, Gingerpeach Monkey socks! ^-^
027. Hearing: Lime&Violet, Ep. 45
028. Feeling: Bored and kinda itching to go back to knitting and anticipating tomorrow’s travelling.
029. Eating/drinking: Sparkling water
~Guys/Love/Kissing/And Other Stuff~
061. Have you ever been in love: Yep
062. How many people have you said “I love you” to: We’re not counting family and friends right? So then it’d be one.
063. How many people have you been in love with: One
064. How many people have you kissed: Still just the one
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex: Nope
066. How many people have you dated: I’ve gone on dates, but actually had a relationship with? One
067. What do you look for in a guy/girl: Physically or personality-wise? I’ll just answer both. I’m really drawn to blue eyes and someone who is caring, makes me laugh more than makes me cry, makes me feel safe, is smart, someone I can talk to…
068. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: Their smile, hair or eyes. One of those three.
069. What type of guy/girl do you usually go for: The tall ones!
Some of the questions are missing….
073. Do you have a crush right now: Yep
074. If so who is it?: The Cute Teacher, duh.
075. Do you believe in love at first sight: No
076. Do you remember your first love: Yep
077. Who is the first person you kissed: Oliver
078. Do you believe in fate: Yes and no…
079. Do you believe in soul mates: Kinda
080. If so do you believe you’ll ever find yours: I think I’ve already found one of them. ^_^
again, more missing questions
104. How many siblings do you have: four
105. What are/is your parent(‘s) name(s): They both start with P…
106. What are/is your sibling(s)’s name(s): Ellu, Jasu, Jade and Diana
107. How many siblings does your mother have: 3
108. How many siblings does your father have: 2
109. Where are your parents from: Finland
Okay, who took #110??
111. Does your family get together for holidays: Kinda. It depends on where everyone is currently living.
112. Do you have a drunk uncle: Yep. How cliche is that?
113. Any medical problems run through your family: *shrugs*
114. Does someone in your family wear a toupee: Not that I know of..
115. Do you have any nieces or nephews: Yep, a niece
116. Are your parents divorced: Yes
117. Do you have step parents: No
118. Has your family ever disowned another member of your family: Kinda? I dunno. We just kinda don’t talk to my mom’s side. A lot of bad blood between my mom and her sisters. Two of my cousins are okay though.
Same for #119!
120. Did some of your family come to America from another country: Uhm well I don’t actually live in the States so I’ll just ignore this.
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life: *shrug*
122. What’s the most embarrasing cd you own: Oh god I can’t think of all of my CDs. They’re not on my iTunes so I can’t keep track of them.
123. What’s the best cd you own: My current favorites are Josh Turner and Carrie Underwood
124. What song do you absolutely hate: Can’t think of any right now, but I’m sure there are some out there
125. Do you sing in the shower: Sometimes if I’m bored.
again, a chunk is missing
152. Color: pink
153. Food: Steak
154. Song: Currently? Boob Fairy by Deirdre Flint
155. Show: Friends
156. School subject: Creative Writing. Duh. That’s my whole degree. Out of the modules I’m doing right now, I’d have to go for Writing Lives for two reasons: the assignments are interesting and it’s being taught by the Cute Teacher. ^_^
157. Band/singer/artist: Josh Turner
158. Animal: Cat
159. Outfit: a top and my white flouncy skirt
160. Radio station: Don’t listen to the radio, but I do do podcasts. Lime & Violet. People, go listen. It’s awesome.
161. Movie: Gone with the Wind, Last of the Mohicans, The Skeleton Key
162. Pair of shoes: high heels
163. Cartoon: Jem and the Holograms, plus Disney stuff
164. Actor: Costas Mandylor is yummy….
165. Actress: Uhm.. the cast of Desperate Housewives?
166. Potato chip: Sourcream and onion
167. Drink: Gingerbread or peppermint latte
168: Soda: Root beer or Cherry Coke
169. Holiday: Christmas
170. Perfume/cologne: Ghost is good. The blue kind. I am wanting to try out some Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs stuff. I’ve heard a lot of good stuff about them. But I need to get through the stuff I’ve already got before I buy more. Which is why I’m sort of on a yarn diet. *sniffle*
171. Pizza topping: Goat’s cheese
172. Jello flavor: Don’t like jello
173. Lunch meat: Turkey
174. Card Game: Dunno.
175. Video game: Mariokart
176. Website: the L&V message boards and Ravelry
178. Computer game: Civ4 and Sims2
179. Number: 3
180. Cereal: I prefer muesli
181. Comedian: Dunno
182. Dessert: Cheesecake! And carrot cake and chocolate cake…
183. Disney character: I have to pick just one? Well Scar is very entertaining…
184. Clothing store: H&M
185. Past time: knitting
186. Teacher: the Cute one!
187. Childhood toy: I used to have this huge fluffy Simba, but I don’t know where it is now. 😦
188. Carnival game/ride: Rollercoasters all the way baby!
189. Candy bar: I don’t really eat candy bars anymore
190. Magazine: Cosmo?
191. Salad dressing: Blue cheese
192. Thing to do on the weekend: Go to the movies
194. Season: all of them. I can find good and bad things about all of them, so it’s really hard to pick one. Possibly autumn…
195. Sport to watch: American football
196. Person to talk to online: Jasu
~Your Bedroom/Sleeping Habits~
197. What color are your sheets: Oooh I just switched them this morning! Now they’re stripe-y pink. Used to be white with flowers.
198. What color are your bedroom walls: Cream
199. Do you have posters on your wall: No posters, but I do have some Monet things and nature photos Michelle has taken
200. If so of what: Well, nature things. Oh and a Welsh flag and a calendar
201. Do you have a tv in your bedroom: Nope
202. How many pillows are on your bed: Three
203. What do you normally sleep in: Depends on the weather. Either nothing or PJs.
204. Describe your favorite pair of pajamas: I’ve got these really long and colorful stripey bottoms and I have several tops for.
205. What size bed do you have: Single while I’m at school, twin at home and almost a double at Oliver’s
206. Do you have a waterbed/bunkbed/daybed: Nope
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom: Nope
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: Let’s just say it was family related
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope, the pillows take up enough space. And then there’s Oliver. 😀
211. How many people can comfortably sleep comfortably in your bed: I can squish into a single with Oliver, but he’s about the only person I’d share the dorm room bed with. It’s really thin…
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions: No?
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling: Nope, I’m 500 miles away from my sisters
214. Do you snore: Sometimes, apparently.
215. How about drool: No, not in my sleep anyway. But looking at yarn? XD
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room: I use my cell phone as my alarm clock
217. What color is the carpet in your room: icky red
218. What’s under your bed: Pretty handpainted butterfly teacups & saucers and a suitcase containing a suitcase containing bags. And no dust since I vaccuumed this morning!
Okay, now that that’s done, I’ll go back to knitting.
And someone’s setting off fireworks on the beach. Don’t they realize that Bonfire night was last night?