1) Kinda bored with my current knitting (Jaden, a sweater from Knitty.com; can’t remember if I’ve mentioned it here yet). But it’s for Woolfest so I’ll keep going on it. Might leave it as a sleeveless top though. Haven’t decided yet.
2) Spinning of my Wensleydale is almost complete. Just have the plying left to do. Bored with that too.
3) Have knitting projects in mind that I want to cast on, but don’t have the yarn for them yet.
4) Still need to buy buttons for my Jacqueline cardigan/jacket. Maybe I should get them at the same time as the yarn for #3?
5) Had an amazing lunch/dinner today: A salad of romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red grapes and flaked almonds drizzled with balsamic vinegar and olive oil with some melted goat’s cheese on toasted ciabatta bread.
5) My knuckles really itch. Still haven’t figured out why. Been itching for about a month now.
6) Weather has been gorgeous lately, so I’ve been going out walking/hiking/running for an hour on the weekends instead of doing the 30 Day Shred. Also, swapped out that workout for a TaeBo one with Billy Blanks that’s only 8 minutes long (but the actual video of it is about 15 mins long including warm-up and cool down). It’s a nice change.
7) I remembered how to set up my sewing machine! I felt so clever today. All I did was hem a pair of my work-pants, but still.
8) Kinda wanna do some more sewing. Possibly because of #1 and #2.
9) Have bought seeds (basil, chives and parsley I think?). My plants will grow and then they’ll die, because that’s what happens when I try to garden. Haven’t given up hope yet though. Haven’t actually planted seeds yet either.
10) Why on earth did I wake up at 6:30am on a Sunday and not be able to go back to sleep?
11) Have received some awesome packages in the mail lately.
a) My March Great British Wool Club shipment came. It’s been a fun club, but I won’t be signing up for it again. Saving my pennies for Woolfest!
b) Then about a week later my Sip’N’Stitch came. Last one of the coffee shipments. There’s a tea one that I won’t be signing up for. Again, saving for Woolfest!
c) Got me some cute tea pot and tea cup stitch markers from Stephcuddles on Etsy (exactly those pictured! Had a hard time deciding between them and the blue ones).
d) And I won some stitch markers by BeaGin Design (a friend of mine on Plurk). They are so handy. Already used them while knitting Jaden.
12) Kinda feel like going away on a mini-trip somewhere. Maybe Belgium for a few days. But then I remember that my sisters are coming over in June. And we’re going to Scotland in July. And there’s Woolfest! So I’m probably not going anywhere just yet.