Play the game if you wish! If I ‘ve tagged you, it’s because I think you’ll have fun
The game goes like this:
1. Grab your iPod or other MP3 player and randomize your songs.
2. Type the first line/phrase of the first 20-40 songs that come up (you can skip one if the first line is, say, the actual title of the song).
3. Anyone can try and guess the title of the song by commenting on this note.
4. When the title has been guessed, bold out the lyric and add the name of the person who guessed it.
5. NO cheating by using search engines to find answers.
1. He comes from a foreign place, an island far away, intrigues me with every move til I’m breathless and helpless, can’t keep my cool.
2. When people think I’m crazy, try to understand, I get satisfaction in everything I can.
3. You’ve worn the soles off both your shoes, walkin’ on me like you do.
4. I could stay awake just to hear you breathing, watch you smile while you are sleeping, while you’re far away and dreaming. Aerosmith, Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing – correctly guessed by welshmillie!
5. I once had a girlfriend, but then one day she dumped me, and everywhere I go people would ask me where she was.
6. You’re so fine, I want you mine, you’re so delicious. “Girlfriend” by Avril Lavigne – goldguardie got this one.
7. I have travelled all over and one thing I have found, skinny girls have nothing to wrap your arms around.
8. For a time, I was in love. Not only in love, I was obsessed.
9. You put the boom-boom into my heart, you send my soul sky-high when the lovin’ starts. “Wake Me Up (Before You Go-Go)” by Wham! – pezessed got it (with the help of her hubby 😛 ); as did Jen! (I’m giving you both the credit because I’ve cross-posted this on my two blogs and I got your answers pretty much at the same time; Jen said it here, pezessed said it on my LJ.)
10. What will you do when you get lonely, no one waiting by your side. You’ve been running and hiding much too long, you know it’s just your foolish pride.
11. Wrote my whole life down in a notebook, songs about you and me I’ve been singing to every soul in Tennessee.
12. Dancing bears, painted wings, things I almost to remember… “Once Upon A December” by Deanna Carter (from the Anastasia soundtrack) – goldguardie got this one too!
13. I had me a wife, I had me some daughters, I tried so hard, I never knew still waters, nothing to eat, nothing to drink.
14. Understand that the things I say, don’t turn away from me. Cause I spent half my life out there, you wouldn’t disagree.
15. I was hanging with the fellas, saw you with your new boyfriend and made me jealous.
16. May you’d find somebody else a little wiser with a lot more wealth.
17. My foundation was rocked, my tried and true way to deal was vanished.
18. No attorneys to plead my case, no orbits to send me into outer space, and my fingers are bejewelled with diamonds and gold, but that ain’t gonna help me now.
19. There are few who deny at what I do I am the best for my talents are renowned far and wide. When it comes to surprises in the moonlight night, I excel without ever even trying.
20. You can’t afford no ring, you can’t afford no ring, I shouldn’t be wearing white and you can’t afford no ring.
21. Oh no, don’t go changing, that’s what you told me from the start. Thought you were something different, that’s when it all just fell apart.
22. Last time that we had this conversation I decided we should be friends. But now we’re going round in circles tell me will this deja vu never end?
23. Watching every motion in my foolish lover’s game, on this endless ocean finally lovers know no shame. “Take My Breath Away” (by Berlin?) – justclaire got this one!
24. It’s been some time since we last spoke, it’s gonna sound like a bad joke, but mama I fell in love again, it’s safe to say I have a new girlfriend.
25. You can look but you can’t touch, I don’t think I like you much, heaven knows what I girl can do, heaven knows what you got to prove.