Trying to decide what to do…

I’ve made an appointment to see a house later on today. Except I’m feeling a bit icky (as in sore throat and kinda nauseous). Nauseous + bus riding = not that good. So now I’m debating on whether to call the letting agency to ask if I can move my appointment to tomorrow. I’m pretty sure I won’t throw up, but I just don’t relish the idea of getting an even more icky feeling.

My Aww-tum Fawkes socks are done! Pics will be up soon-ish (like in a few days).

This entry was posted in Knitting, Personal. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s